UK-India Young Professional Scheme Visa
An India Young Professionals Scheme visa allows Indian citizens between 18 and 30 years old to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years
- You’ll be given a visa to live, Study and work in the UK for up to 24 months.
- You can be self-employed and set up a company - as long as your premises are rented, your equipment is not worth more than £5,000 and you do not have any employees
- You can enter the UK at any time while your visa is valid, and leave and come back at any time during your stay.
- be an Indian national or citizen between 18 and 30 years old
- be at least 18 years old on the date you plan to travel to the UK
- have a qualification at bachelor’s degree level or above (Regulated Qualifications Framework level 6, 7 or 8)
- have £2,530 in savings to support yourself in the UK(You will need to have had the money available for at least 28 days in a row. Day 28 must be within 31 days of applying for this visa.)
- not have any children under the age of 18 who live with you or who you’re financially responsible for
- Understanding the case upon discussion with the client
- Preparing a Case Strategy
- Issuance of Checklist of Documents to be provided
- Review of submitted documents
- Provide expert advice on changes /modifications if any